Living and loving life!!
In 2009 I was very sick and diagnosed with many ailments. My body was no longer absorbing nutrients and my immune system was no longer working properly. I had interstitial cystitis, chronic fatigue syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, fibromyalgia, systemic candida, Gastroesophageal reflux disease, thyroid issues, hormonal imbalances, kidney stones, chronic bladder infections, leaky gut, and multiple chemical sensitivity disorder.
Then in 2013, my son was diagnosed with PANDAS/PANS. It is an illness like Rheumatic fever, where strep attacks the brain instead of the heart. Conventional medicine did not have any answers or treatments that could help me or my son, so I had to find the answers myself.
I have spent many hours since 2009 doing extensive research and using many different modalities to heal my son and I. I am now able to do the things I love, and have abundant joy in helping others. My son is also doing great!
In My Experience, I Have Found.....
....there are many options to help the body heal.
….that everything in the body is connected and working together as one part rather than separate parts.
…. a whole-body approach works best.
…. that identifying and eliminating the root causes of illness, bringing the body back into balance, lowering susceptibility, increasing adaptability, and clearing emotional blocks gives the body the opportunity to heal.
All of my services are individualized, and not one size fits all.
• I have a certificate of completion from the Expansion School of Homeopathy under Dr. Angelica Lemke. (This was a 2 year course of study.)
• I am an advanced certified ThetaHealing® Practitioner.
• I have completed training in the Encounter God technique under Rhonda Calhoun.
• I have completed ministry training from the Life In Christ Ministry under Pastor William Dressler and TheoPhostic Prayer by Ed Smith.
• I have a Bachelor of General studies from Washburn University.
• To view my certifications click HERE.
• I am serving all locations. (All my services are done over the phone.)
• I currently reside in the Kansas City Metro Area.
What I enjoy in My Free Time
I enjoy spending time with my husband and 3 boys. Most of my free time is watching my boys compete in swimming. I love to grow my own food and spend time in my garden. I also love going for long walks in nature.
I look forward to hearing from you to get started on your wellness journey today.
I tried to smile for the camera, but I was bed ridden most of the time.
Areas of Interest
• Autoimmune Disorders
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Interstitial cystitis
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• MTHFR and Genetic concerns
• Hormonal Imbalances
• Thyroid Health
• Leaky Gut
• Parasite infections
• Lymphatic flow
• Mast Cell Activation Disorder
• Seasonal Affective Disorder
• Histamine issues
• Dental Health Concerns
• Emotional and Mental Health
• Food Sensitivities
• Sexual Abuse
• Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
• Cancer Prevention
• Immune System Imbalances
• Nutrition Deficiencies
• Neurotransmitter Imbalances
• Heavy Metals
• Thermography and Breast Health
• Environmental Toxins
• Herbs and Supplements
• Flower Essences
Wendy Beers is not a Doctor. The information she provides is for information and resources only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. All sessions or information she provides are not a treatment plan or recommendations. You are responsible for your own healthcare. This information is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your healthcare provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about specific medical conditions.