The Mind Renewal
focuses on improving your...
Physcial and Spiritual
Business and Finances
The session is a phone session.
The Mind Renewal Session is about helping you find success in every area of your life! It helps to unblock the areas in your life where you feel stuck. It focuses on identifying and shifting limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging mindsets.
The session focuses on improving these areas in your life.
•emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual well-being
•personal goals, dreams, and desired achievements
•outlook on life
•perspective of how you see yourself and others
•personal growth in every area in your life
•weight loss goals
•employment status, advancement, or job performance
How it works:
1. An e-mail with a questionnaire and disclaimer will be sent to you for completion 24 hours prior to the initial phone session.
2. Allow 1 hr. to 90 min. for each session.
3. Sessions are done over the phone and scheduled via Central Standard Time.
How can a session help?
All sessions work wonderfully with your existing supplements, homeopathy, other holistic modalities, or medicine. After a session, you may notice that these modalities start working better for you. You may also notice the emotional or physical triggers in your life become less bothersome. The sessions help to unblock areas in your life where you may feel unsuccessful or stuck. This can be on an emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, or energetic level.
What are the different modalities that are used during a Mind Renewal Session?
• ThetaHealing®: It releases limited beliefs. Click Here for more info.
• Theophostic Prayer: It releases limited beliefs.
• Encountering God technique: It uses consecrated imagination, created by Rhonda Calhoun
• Emotion Code: It releases trapped emotions.
• Inner wise: It balances the energy system in the body.
• The living water of wellness, Breath of life, God's heartbeat, blessing your spirit: It uses prayer/meditation.
• Quantum Healing: It is a unique meditation and visualization technique.
What do I need to do to prepare for the session?
• An e-mail with a questionnaire and disclaimer will be sent to you for completion 24 hours prior to the initial phone session.
• New clients will need to watch a five- minute introductory video about Muscle testing (Kinesiology) and the Zip Up technique.
• Women need to wear a bra without an underwire to keep the meridian pathways open.
• If possible, wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
• Have a quiet and peaceful place for the session.
• Please do not drive during the session.
What can I expect after a session?
Some clients experience a mild detox. Drinking plenty of water and taking a nice bath or shower after the session is beneficial. Sometimes a change in supplements, homeopathy, or medicine will take place. Staying in contact with your practitioner of choice is also beneficial incase of any changes after the session.
Wendy will spend a lengthy amount of time preparing before each appointment. Because of this, payment is due when the appointment is scheduled, not after the appointment. Thank you for your understanding!
Contact Wendy Here for the rate of the session.
A square invoice will be sent for payment prior to your scheduled time.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the scheduled appointment.
All services are Central Standard Time.
What People are saying...…..
Casey Tramp MD
I first met Wendy a long time ago when she was really sick. I was so impressed with her fight to get well. Even when doctors had no answers Wendy knew she would figure it out. Failure wasn’t really an option. As Wendy has regained her health it has been a pleasure to watch her reach out and help other people. I have often sent patients to her to informally help and she always is willing to help, encourage and inspire people to continue their journey. I know she will help you and many of my patients too!
Erika von Loewe MA, LPC
Wendy is a friend and a professional colleague. Wendy has a calm and compassionate approach that is full of knowledge to empower!
She offers different ways to approach concerns and has an open mind regarding the multitude of possibilities about recovery. She shares ideas on areas to research or investigate that can assist with healing. Wendy has a way of relating and sharing her knowledge in which one can feel the deep empathy and compassion even during distance interactions! Wendy is amazing and a true Godsend! One would be blessed to have her on their healing team!
Tracy Ganske, PhD
After working with Wendy just a few times, I saw major progress with my son and myself. I relish having someone not only well read and researched about alternatives, but another Mom who has been there with her own child. Wendy has and continues to be my biggest ally and asset in the fight against this tough disorder. She is always thoughtful and compassionate and truly cares for her clients. I have and will continue to refer Wendy to anyone I know that is in need of healing. She is nothing short of miraculous.
J.C. Muncie, Indiana
Wendy’s first-hand experience with health issues for her and her family help her to truly empathize with her clients and make a connection beyond any we have experienced before. Our relationship with her has truly been life-changing.
All sessions or resources Wendy provides is for informational purposes only and is not a treatment plan or recommendations. You are responsible for your own healthcare. Please seek out a licensed medical professional for all medical, mental health, or nutritional needs. Wendy Beers is not a Doctor, Counselor, Homeopath, or Nutritionist. The sessions she provides is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your healthcare provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about specific medical conditions.