A Synergistic Holistic Approach!
In this session Wendy will help you dig deep to discover what is needed to bring balance to your body on the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and energetic level. Achieving balance can bring alignment to all the body processes, therefore optimizing your own bodies ability to achieve well-being. This is an extremely detailed and involved session that will help you gain greater insight, and an in-depth road-map in how you can achieve this balance. You don't have to go through the wellness journey alone by trying to figure everything out by yourself. Let Wendy partner with you by guiding you how to find a resolution for your individualized personal wellness needs.
This session will help you discover...
…. the different wellness modality options that are available to you, where to find them,
and which one is a priority.
….the different homeopathy remedies (Intuitive Homeopathy style), flower essences, where to find them,
and which one is a priority.
….the areas in your body that are out of balance, and how to balance those areas.
….the blocks that are keeping you stuck, and how to unblock them.
….the toxins that are disruptive to you, and how to get rid of the toxins.
….the imbalances in your energy system, and how to correct the imbalances.
….ways to lower susceptibility and increase adaptability.
How it works:
1. An e-mail questionnaire will be sent to you for completion 24 hours prior to the initial phone session.
2. The first session - allow 90 min.
3. Follow-up session- allow 30-60 min.
5. Sessions are done over the phone and scheduled via Central Standard Time.
6. The parent will be used during the session for a child.
7. After the session, Wendy will spend several hours gathering and reviewing all the information discovered during the session.
8. An e-mail will be sent to you 2-4 days after the session with the information discovered during the session.
9. A follow up appointment is recommended at 4 to 6 weeks.
Wendy will spend a lengthy amount of time preparing before each appointment. Because of this, payment is due when the appointment is scheduled, not after the appointment. Thank you for your understanding!
$280.00 (new clients) 90 min. phone appointment.
• Wendy spending a lengthy amount of time reviewing your intake form prior to your appointment.
• The time during the scheduled phone appointment.
• Wendy choosing the priority resources that were discovered during your appointment.
• Wendy preparing your email with the information to know where to purchase what was discovered.
$80.00 (existing clients) 30 min.-1 Hr. phone appointment.
• International calls may have an additional $25.00 fee per session.
ALL sessions and resources Wendy provides is for informational purposes only and is not a treatment plan or recommendations. You are responsible for your own healthcare. Please seek out a licensed medical professional for all medical, mental health, or nutritional needs. Wendy Beers is not a Doctor, Counselor, Homeopath, or Nutritionist. The sessions she provides is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
What is the difference between a Discovery Session and a Restoration Session?
The Discovery Session focuses more on the physical aspects of well-being, while the Restoration Session focuses more on the emotional, energy, and spiritual aspects of well-being. Both sessions are usually needed because they focus on different aspects of the body. They are both very important in bringing balance to the body and work in unison with each other.
A pay pal invoice will be sent for payment prior to your scheduled time. Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior the scheduled session.
Wendy Beers is not a Doctor. The information she provides is for information and resources only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your healthcare provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about specific medical conditions. All sessions or information she provides are not a treatment plan or recommendations. You are responsible for your own healthcare. Wendy Beers expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered because of your reliance on the information she provides. The session or consult with Wendy Beers is not counseling nor should any person seeking such or who may need professional mental health care assume that this service will provide counseling or mental health care. If you are seeking mental health care, please seek out a mental health care provider in your area