What is The Heavenly Remedies Appointment?
The Heavenly Remedies Appointment is a phone appointment with Wendy where she will help guide you through the prayer/meditation sensation process to identify remedies. Wendy will also teach you how to create the remedies at home with a remedy maker (Optional), or Wendy will make the remedies and ship them to you. The remedies that are used are energy imprints or frequency remedies from homeopathy, flower, gem, or sea essences, The fee for the remedies are $10.00 each plus $5.00 U.S.A. shipping/handling.
* The appointment will also include resources for other holistic modalities when needed.
* A diagnosis is not needed for the appointment.
What is included in the appointment:
• A phone call appointment with Wendy.
• A potency and dosing chart.
• A video about how to do Kinesiology (muscle testing).
• Resources for other holistic modalities when needed.
* The Remedy Maker and Remedies are not included.
They can be purchased separately.
For more info. about the Remedy Maker click HERE.
What to expect!
…help you identify remedies by using the prayer/meditation sensation process.
…teach you how to make the remedies at home with a remedy maker (optional), or Wendy will make the remedies and ship them to you.
…teach you how to do the potency and dosing yourself at home for the remedies.
…use the principal of "The Law of Similars"
…will focus more on the constitutional state rather than the acute state.
…use the prayer/meditation sensation process to differentiate the personality traits of remedies to match your overall priority physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual state.
….focus on ways to help you increase adaptability and lower susceptibility.
…search for ways to help bring balance, peace, and harmony to your being to hopefully educate your body to know how to function properly.
…teach you how to do Kinesiology (muscle testing)
…give resources for other holistic modalities when needed.
…will work with ALL people. All people from any type of religion or non religion are welcome.
What NOT to expect!
Wendy will NOT.....
...diagnose, treat, cure, or prescribe.
...identify remedies in e-mails.
...use traditional classical homeopathy.
...prescribe or recommend acute remedies.
...communicate with clients on messenger, due to privacy concerns.
Wendy Beers is not a licensed Doctor, Counselor, Homeopath, or Nutritionist. The services she provides is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
You are responsible for your own healthcare.
How it works:
1. An e-mail with a detailed questionnaire will be sent to you for completion 24 hours prior to the initial phone appointment.
2. The first appointment - allow 90 min.
3. Follow-up appointment- allow 30-60 min.
5. Appointments are done over the phone and scheduled via Central Standard Time.
6. The parent will be used during the appointment for a child.
7. After the appointment, Wendy will spend several hours gathering and reviewing all the information discovered during the appointment.
8. An e-mail will be sent to you 2-4 days after the appointment with the information discovered during the appointment.
9. A follow up appointment is recommended at 4 to 6 weeks.
Wendy will spend a lengthy amount of time preparing before the 1st appointment. Because of this, payment is due when the appointment is scheduled, not after the appointment. Follow up appointments the payment can be made after the appointment. Thank you for your understanding!
•$200.00 for 90min.
• Wendy spending a lengthy amount of time reviewing your intake form prior to your appointment.
• The time during the scheduled phone appointment.
• Wendy spending several hours after the phone appointment reviewing, gathering information, and researching for the priority remedies.
• Wendy preparing your email with the information from your appointment.
Follow up appointments:
•$80.00 for 30-60 min.
Add on: Add on any immediate family members at any of the follow up appointments from the 1st family member.
• $100.00 1st appointment for each additional immediate family member.
• $40.00 Follow up appointment for each additional immediate family member.
* The appointments are not individual appointments. It is an add on only.
* The appointments are not done at the 1st appointment of the 1st family member. They are at follow up appointments only.
* Please note the appointment time might be extended with any add on family members.
*Because the appointments are done by using the prayer/meditation sensation process with you, Wendy will identify remedies at appointments only, not in e-mails or messenger. If you feel you need a new remedy identified, please schedule an appointment. Thank you for your understanding!
A square invoice will be sent for payment prior to your scheduled time.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
All services are Central Standard Time.
All appointments or information Wendy provides is for informational purposes only and is not a treatment plan or recommendations. You are responsible for your own healthcare. Please seek out a licensed medical professional for all medical, mental health, or nutritional needs. Wendy Beers is not a Doctor, Counselor, Homeopath, or Nutritionist. The appointments she provides is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.