"A different way of doing homeopathy!"
What is Heavenly Homeopathy?
Heavenly Homeopathy is a phone appointment with Wendy where she will help guide you through prayer/meditation to identify remedies.
Wendy will also teach you how to create the remedies at home with a remedy maker. (Optional)
The Heavenly Homeopathy appointment will incorporate the defining principal of homeopathy "The law of similars" but it will be done through prayer/meditation.
* The appointment will also include resources for other modalities when needed. A diagnosis is not needed for the appointment. Wendy will focus more on increasing adaptability and lowering susceptibility than the diagnosis.
What is included in the appointment:
• A 1 hr- 90 min. prayer/meditation phone call with Wendy.
• A potency and dosing muscle testing chart.
• A video about how to do muscle testing.
• Resource options for where to purchase remedies.
ATTENTION!! The appointment is NOT traditional homeopathy! Wendy does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prescribe remedies. She is not a licensed homeopath and makes no claims.
What to expect!
What NOT to expect!
...identify remedies by using prayer/meditation.
...teach you how to make the remedies at home with a remedy maker. (optional)
...teach you how to do the potency and dosing yourself at home for the remedies.
...search for ways through prayer/meditation to help bring balance, peace, and harmony to your being to hopefully educate the immune system to do what it is created to do.
...use the principal of "The Law of Similars"
...use prayer/meditation to differentiate the personality traits of remedies to match your overall priority physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual state.
...give resources for other modalities when needed, and where to purchase remedies.
Wendy will NOT.....
...diagnose, treat, cure, or prescribe.
...identify remedies in e-mails.
...use traditional classical homeopathy.
...prescribe acute remedies.
...communicate with clients on messenger, due to privacy concerns.
(Wendy will spend a lengthy amount of time preparing before each appointment. Because of this, payment is due when the appointment is scheduled, not after the appointment. Thank you for your understanding!)
•$200.00 for 1 hr.- 90 min. (This includes a lengthy review of your intake form prior to your appointment.)
Follow up appointments:
•$80.00 for 1 hr. - 90 min.
Add on: Add on any immediate family members at any of the follow up appointments from the 1st family member.
• $50.00 1st appointment for each additional immediate family member.
• $25.00 Follow up appointment for each additional immediate family member.
* The appointments are not individual appointments. It is an add on only.
* The appointments are not done at the 1st appointment of the 1st family member. They are at follow up appointments only.
* Please note the appointment time might be extended with any add on family members.
•Click HERE for the Remedy Maker info.
*Because the appointments are done by using prayer/meditation with you, Wendy will identify remedies at appointments only, not in e-mails or messenger. If you feel you need a new remedy identified, please schedule an appointment.
A square invoice will be sent for payment prior to your scheduled time.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
All services are Central Standard Time.
All appointments or information Wendy provides is for informational purposes only and is not a treatment plan or recommendations. You are responsible for your own healthcare. Please seek out a licensed medical professional for all medical, mental health, or nutritional needs. Wendy Beers is not a Doctor, Counselor, Homeopath, or Nutritionist. The appointments she provides is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.