Helping you put the pieces together for WELLNESS!!
A Synergistic Holistic Approach!
The wellness appointment is for adults and/or children who are wanting to improve their well-being on the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and energetic levels within the body.
This service provides individualized resources for your personalized wellness needs.
You don't have to go through the wellness journey alone by trying to figure everything out by yourself. Let Wendy partner with you by teaching you how to find a resolution for your individualized personal wellness needs.
Wendy's Wellness appointment provides resources that focus on.....
.... searching for the root causes to illness.
....exploring what is needed to help bring the body back into balanced state.
....identifying any physical or emotional blocks.
....seeking for ways to lower susceptibility and increase adaptability.
* The resources include homeopathy and holistic modalities.
Areas of Focus
• The resources focus on these areas instead of focusing on the diagnosis.
Identify: Learn how to identify the things that may be suppressing the immune system or damaging the body.
Remove: Learn how to remove the identified things that are harming you.
Replace: Learn how to replace good and nourishing things back into the body.
Detox: Learn how to detox the body to help eliminate the things that are damaging you.
Build: Learn ways to build a strong personal foundation. This may include the immune system, personal growth, better relationships, better health, and empowerment of knowledge.
Balance: Learn how to balance the body; neurotransmitters, minerals, hormones, gut flora, emotional balance etc.
Movement: Learn how to get the body back into momentum. This can be physically, spiritually, emotionally, and energetically.
How it works:
1. An email questionnaire will be sent to you for completion 24 hours prior to the initial phone appointment.
2. The first appointment - allow 90 min.-2 hrs.
3. Follow-up appointments- allow 30 min.-1 hr.
4. Appointments are done over the phone and scheduled via Central Standard Time.
5. During the phone appointment, you and Wendy will discuss your wellness needs and concerns.
6. After the appointment, Wendy will spend several hours gathering and reviewing all the information and choosing the resources needed for your individual wellness needs.
7. An email will be sent to you 2-4 days after the appointment with the resources and information on where to purchase the resources.
8. A follow up appointment is recommended at 4 to 6 weeks.
Wendy will spend a lengthy amount of time preparing before each appointment. Because of this, payment is due when the appointment is scheduled, not after the appointment. Thank you for your understanding!
$280.00 (new clients) 90 min. -2 hr. phone appointment.
• Wendy spending a lengthy amount of time reviewing your intake form prior to your appointment.
• The time during the scheduled phone appointment.
• Wendy choosing the resources after your appointment.
• Wendy preparing your email with the information to know where to purchase the resources.
$80.00 (existing clients) 30 min.-1 Hr. phone appointment.
Add on: Add on any immediate family member at any of the follow up appointments from
the 1st family member.
• $125.00 1st appointment for each additional immediate family member.
• $50.00 Follow up appointment for each additional immediate family member.
* The appointments are not individual appointments. It is an add on only.
* The appointments are not done at the 1st appointment of the 1st family member. They are at follow up appointments only.
* Please note the appointment time might be extended with any add on family members.
All appointment, information, or resources Wendy provides is for informational purposes only and is not a treatment plan or recommendations. You are responsible for your own healthcare. Please seek out a licensed medical professional for all medical, mental health, or nutritional needs. Wendy Beers is not a Doctor, Counselor, Homeopath, or Nutritionist. The sessions she provides is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
A square invoice will be sent for payment prior to your scheduled time. Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
All services are Central Standard Time.
What people are saying....
Wendy has helped my family and I so much. From general sniffles to serious health concerns. She has a gentle and compassionate approach while helping her clients understand all the different aspects of health and wellness. She has taught me so much on my own healing journey and I value her friendship and professional services so much! She has a wealth of knowledge and research that she has personally compiled that is not mainstream but proven effective for myself and others she has helped. Her perspective goes beyond that of traditional healing and wellness. She can use her many gifts, talents, research and healing abilities to tailor fit a wellness protocol to everyone. She is a very valuable resource for anyone that has any kind of health concern from minor to very serious illness and disease. Her understanding of the emotional and spiritual body is like nothing I have ever seen. Trish C. Gardner, Ks.
As a Mom who was desperate to help my ADHD and anxious son, I kept digging and digging through various practitioners and resources until I found Wendy. We started with a Wellness Consultation that provided a wealth of information to guide him along his journey to wellness. She shared more suggestions and resources in one appointment than most service providers would share over the course of a year. Wendy was so eager and compassionate about helping my son to heal. In addition, we have started restoration sessions that have truly shifted his whole outlook on life and helped us both to break down some emotional barriers to promote better overall health. Wendy’s first-hand experience with health issues for her and her family help her to truly empathize with her clients and make a connection beyond any we have experienced before. Our relationship with her has truly been life-changing.
J.C. Muncie, Indiana
I was looking for a non-pharmaceutical approach for increasing bone-density. After researching the options and their side effects I decided that I did not want to take any more pills or get injections. I turned to Wendy for some guidance. I had talked with Wendy over the years and I was always impressed with her sincere desire to educate and help heal. Her depth of knowledge results from studying alternative treatments for her and her family's own medical struggles. She sent me educational links, videos and book titles. Wendy even mentioned a local doctor who had a functional medicine clinic.
Never once did Wendy try to prescribe or push me toward a remedy. Her role was simply to offer research and education. Wendy armed me with the knowledge that enabled me to have productive discussions with my doctor. I am finally on the road to wellness. J.G. Overland Park, Ks.
Wendy Beers is not a Doctor. The information she provides is for information and resources only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your healthcare provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about specific medical conditions. Wendy Beers expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered because of your reliance on the information she provides.